- We describe potential problems, challenges, and areas of improvement in measurable terms by covering 5W2H (Who, What, Where, When, Why, How, & How Many)
- We set up short and long term corrective actions to groom our students for their desired destinations based on their ideal and optimized fit. We verify the consequences of our actions through interviews, exam results, personality tests, surveys or other types of qualitative and quantitative data on a regular basis.
- We define and verify the root causes of any potential challenges. Identify all potential causes which could explain how to overcome them.
- Verify the type of actions that will both support the students and the families for the possible applications. Define other actions, if necessary, based on the current situation of the applicant.
- Define and implement permanent corrective actions needed.
- Prevent Recurrence. Modify specifications, simulate the whole application process, improve practices and procedures to prevent recurrence of any challenge.
- Congratulate people who work with you. Recognize the collective efforts of your team. Publicize your achievement. Share your knowledge and learning with other parents and college counselor.